Satin Halter Dress Crystal Pin Prom Holiday Gown Formal Bridesmaid


Lovely dresses great value!4

Satin Halter Dress Crystal Pin Prom Formal Prom Bridesmaid



I ordered this in White and Lilac for my wedding. The Lilac is a lovely shade and was easily matched to many items for my wedding (flowers ribbon flower girl dresses). The The white is for me The Bride. I wanted a simple dress without a train for my wedding. This one is perfect. I did add a Bridal crinoline style slip to make my dress fuller tan the bridesmaids. Size is an issue! I am a 16/18 (Tops in Juniors XL Jeans in 16) and I bought the 2X. The company sent me an XL by mistake and I could barely get it zipped up. They promptly sent the correct size I had originally ordered (2X) and while the length of the 2X was perfect (I am 5'6") with 3.5" heels the bust was another story. I wear a 38B (approx 41" bust) Bra and this had to be taken in a few inches at the bust line. The crystal pin is nice not at all cheap looking. I am a 37" waist and the 2X fit with about a ½" room to spare so it's not too lose and it is comfortable when sitting. This dress has boning in the bust to keep the halter in shape. I had a hard time finding a seamstress who would take the bust in at the seam most alterations places wanted to just put in darts which made the bust line askew. The lining has tulle which does not have an under layer so you will need a slip of some sort unless you want to have scratchy legs all night. All in all-well worth the savings even when I include alteration fees. It's also worth mentioning the fabric is of a Medium thickness and could be worn without a bra if need be.



Here is the size chart PacifiPlex emailed me as I requested it since it was not posted on Amazon for this style: (Hope this helps-I recommend sticking with your largest measurement!)



Size
Bust
Waist
Hip
Length

S
32
26
50
56

M
34
28
52
56

L
36
30.5
53
58.5

XL
38
33
58
60

2X
43
37
60
60

3X
47-48
42
65
60

More detail ...